Ok, yeah it is kind of pathetic that I haven't written in my blog for almost 2 months. Halloween day our new home was delivered, we had our annual Ferguson Family Farm Halloween party and then John and I left for San Antonio for the weekend. John left for Iraq on the 10th of November. The kids and I went to Utah over the Thanksgiving holiday (21st to the 29th). The last three weeks have been filled with Seminary and getting our house ready to move into. We started our 2 week vacation this weekend. Even though we are now going to be moving into our new home, I did want update some of the pictures I've taken over the last several weeks.
These are of the kids in their costumes. I always take their pictures and I always take at least one of all four of them together. This year Justin did the honors. Notice he doesn't have a self portrait. However he did wear the same thing last year soooo. An orange t-shirt (I don't do costumes). Then I couldn't get them rounded up to take a group portrait. I guess I'll live.

Rebekah as Major Flirt. She saw the costume at Walmart.com like in August or September (I'm not kidding), but we could not find it in the stores. So Jeanie and I made her this costume our of one of Johns old uniforms. Turned out pretty cute - but maybe it is the kid : )

Mark as Anakin Skywalker. I've had this cape for a few years now. Every year the boys fight over who is going to wear it. Not so much that I feel I HAVE to make a new cape though.

Is there such a thing as a cute vampire, I mean besides Edward? Alex makes it work.
1 comment:
It was great to hear what is going on with you all. Great costumes.
Post a Comment