When Mark was in the 2nd or 3rd grade he created Krammy Boy. (Mark spelled backward). It was just something fun to write about since he had to come up with something everyday for homeschooling. Later Benjy Boy was created by his friend Ben. Anyway, he struck this pose today while I was taking pictures for his birthday (this is his new shirt from his Dad), and it reminded me of Krammy Boy. They grow up so fast.
So, on the boys' 12th birthday we compare how tall they are to me. It started because Justin was growing so fast that a couple of months before he turned 12 I said that he would be as tall as I was by his birthday. Sure enough he was exactly my height. Alex was several inches below me. Mark is maybe, maybe 1/2 an inch shorter than I am. Can you believe it?!
Happy Birthday Mark!!!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Mark!
Happy Birthday, Krammy!
12! I remember when you were a little boy. One more year and then you will be a teenager! :)
Can't stand that another of my "baby" nephews is on the verge of teenhood. Happy belated.
Happy Birthday Mark!:) This is Katrina...do you remember me? So yeah um....Happy Birthday!:)
Happy late, late,late...late late birthday! Hope you had a good one though, i'm katrinas friend
Post a Comment