Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alex and his Rubik's cube

Alex is trying to solve his rubik's cube for the Youth Conference Talent Show. We made a video to enter, this is part of it. He has been driving us nuts for weeks with this project, but I didn't find out that it was an official project until a few days ago. I also had no idea that he was able to solve the puzzle in a minute on average!!!


9 comments:

Jean said...

...and are you surprised?

Jean said...

Alex sure looks like John.

The Copelands said...

That is amazing! Holy cow!

Logan Family said...

That is so cool! Did he figure out how to do it completely on his own or did he get some help from the internet? I had to look it up. Haha!

M-McClellan said...

Wow, that's talent.

Melanie said...

What?!?!?!?! That is seriously crazy awesome.

Carmen said...

That kid's brain amazes me. I had one for two years and it was a paper weight most of the time.

Travis and Lisa said...

I feel dumb.

Diane said...

All I can say is--he is amazing!! Truly. Very talented. I could NEVER figure one of those out!