Monday, July 6, 2009

Who's Taller?



As we were walking into church yesterday I was looking at Mark's pants yet again. I had bought him some new pants around his birthday and then when I bought Alex pants, I passed his down to Mark. For the past couple of weeks or so, as we have walked into the church I've wondered what the heck the problem was. Alex had just grown out of them, Mark should be fitting in them better. Then it hit me (yeah I'm a bit slow). I made them stand next to each other right then and there, I couldn't believe it. We have been warning Alex that this would probably happen, that he was definitely going to be shorter than Justin and probably shorter than Mark, but here it was and I all but missed it. Alex is cool with it. He is a pretty laid back kid anyway.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Alex was the last child to leave last night while we were working on the goats. I am impressed, Alex.

The Copelands said...

Little Mark is getting so big!!