
Remember the cereal problem? Well we fixed it by building shelves in the Game Room. Then we decided to add a dvd/cd shelf. Then we decided to paint it. AND we decided to do all of this a week before Thanksgiving. I'm not sure the carpets were even dry that day :) The kids explained what the "hawt mess" meant, but I can't remember. Justin did quite a bit of the painting, but we all pitched in.

We put a long table and a desk under the shelves for the kids computers. To the left of the window is where the tv goes with the Wii.

This is usually where we find Alex sitting at his computer.

And the dvd/cd shelf that holds all the games, movies and cds that we own. Believe it or not, I'm the happiest with this because we had things every where. We didn't have anything big enough to hold it all. Kind of amazing how things build up over the years.
2 comments:
The room looks great.
Love it, wish I had one!
Post a Comment