Amy is an Anatolian. They are used to guard livestock. We got rid of the livestock but got stuck with her because Mark bawled and bawled the day I tried to sell her. Yeah, I gave in. She refuses to come into the house which I am VERY grateful for because if you’ve ever seen our lawn when the weather warms up it looks like it snowed. Seriously!
Teyla is a Cocker Spaniel. She is dumb as a brick. She drives everyone crazy, but is still very loved.
I told our vet that while we loved our other pets if anything ever happened to this dog the entire family would be devastated!! He said, “so she’s in the will”? Absolutely. We have had Sydney for nine years this February and she has been the best dog. She is half Blue Healer and half what looked like Australian Shepherd.
Justin, “put on your serious face Mark”. A little too serious, but I love this picture. We don’t have many good pictures of Sydney because she is afraid of the camera. So this will be nice to have.
1 comment:
Very nice pictures. Way too serious Justin and Mark, but very handsome. Can't believe they are all grown!
Post a Comment