Thursday, April 26, 2012

Barefoot in the Park

Alex performed in "Barefoot in the Park" for the last two weekends.  The play was a success and he did great!!  It was a little shocking in that I'd never seen the play or the movie so I was a little unprepared to watch my son and all the closeness of a newly married couple.  He was the youngest member of the cast.  I'm not sure how old his 'wife' was but the other four were into their sixties or so.  Rebekah took plenty of pictures of the most embarrassing parts for her, but I was able to sneak in a couple of others.  I have about 44 and that is after deleting several.  Here are a couple :)





3 comments:

Jean said...

He did great.

Lisa said...

Oh man I am so sad I missed it. :( Looks like a lot of fun! I would never be brave enough to do something like that. Good job Alex!!

John said...

You did great Alex!