Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PIMA - Presidents Day


After Claim Jumper we went to Pima Air and Space Museum. The picture above was taken in JFK's Air Force One. Quite different I imagine than the AF1 they have now. Everyday the kids do some writing. This is what Rebekah had to say about it . . .

2/21/08 - We went on a trip to a museum on Monday. It was FILLED with airplanes and I mean FILLED!!!!!!!!!!! There were even airplanes outside. Can you believe it?

2/22/08 - We went to a museum on Tuesday. It had American history in it. It was much better than the airplane one. The statues talked. There were Indian stuff. I LOVED that place it was SOOO COOOL!!!!

The museum she is referring to was a museum on Ft. Huachuca. Alex had to visit a museum that had Indian artifacts for his Indian Lore merit badge.

I put more pictures in the more family pictures folder.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Nice pictures in the photo album. But...Lisa, you weren't in any of them! You and John are such good parents.
(Jeanie)

Diane said...

Great photos! Your kids are growing up so fast. The boys look like they will all be taller than their parents. You must be feeding them good because they all look healthy and strong! What a darling Rebekah! Aren't you glad you got at least one girl?
I didn't get the part about the claim jumper, but decided it must be an inside joke.