Jeanie filmed these videos of Justin and Zoe. Zoe is Jeanie's granddaughter. Justin's cousins little girl. Anyway, we are so proud of Justin and I've been wanting to put some video on here of him. We don't know why all the static, but these are still cute.
6 comments:
What a cute girl!
Oh my goodness. I've never seen anything cuter. The baby is darling, but Justin is so cute to sit there and play for her. He is a really good piano player! And it looks like he'll be a great dad. Lisa, you've done a great job raising him if he'll take time out of his teenage schedule to play for the baby!
I totally agree with Diane. (and Melanie!)
oops! Jeanie
Loved the video. How adorable of both Justin and Zoe. And Justin is very good at playing the piano.
Kay
I just watched the videos for the first time. So cute!!!!
Post a Comment