Sunday, August 3, 2008

Now for the big news!!!



This is the floor plan of the new manufactured home we are buying!!!! John has been looking for months (if not years) for a piece of land to buy and build. Long story short (and a lot of prayer on both of our parts) we are staying put. We are buying the acre directly behind us and we think between the two acres we should have enough room for all the animals he desires (well, the ones I'll let him get : ) Everything else he wants to do can be done on leased property.

I'm warming up to the idea that we are buying our 3rd mobile home. This one is by far the nicest. Tape and texture throughout. Wood cabinets. I don't want to bore you with the details, but this thing is huge compared to the tiny site built house we were looking into for only $50,000 more!!!! (In other words the manufactured home is cheaper).

I wish there were better pictures but we are having a hard time getting the pics off of my phone camera and it is their model anyway. So as things develop we will take more pictures and post them.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Is that a garden tub in the master bath? And you'll have an island in your kitchen? Niiiiiice.

Lafingkids said...

Yes, a garden tub. The master bath is as big as the smallest bedroom. I liked this house because of the kitchen though, the bathroom is just icing on the cake :)