Friday, February 27, 2009

Cute Chicks


Day old Buff Orphingtons anyone? Please?

4 comments:

M-McClellan said...

So cute!

Through My Eyes said...

Awww, i would take one, but that wouldn't work out very well...
You see, i live in AZ i'm checking out your blog because i saw that card you sent th Pitkins, i'm Katrinas best friend, Trinity. I'm not sure if you remember me or not, i have the brown curly hair and dark skin...
Well, just stopped by to see your blog, i've got my own if you want to check that out.
http://lucysloo@gmail.com

Katrina Pitkin said...

Oh hey Trinity! Yeah I agree with her too. They are so cute!!! :) It's Katrina, Trinity's best friend, if you guys remember me. I'm the one with the long brown hair one of the Pitkin sisters. So yeah. I don't have a blog like Trinity, but oh well, I have a facebook. :)

Lafingkids said...

YES I remember both of you. Not likely to forget :)

At some point I'll be posting more. Thanks for looking :)