The chart that I use to record the kid's school work happens to be for 6 weeks, which is how the schools here do their grading. So at the end of every 6 week period they get a report card. Rebekah has always amazed me at how many books she can fly through. On the blog I have posted what the kids are currently reading, and I pretty much keep up with it. Well, except for Rebekah. So I was thinking that I should post what books she has read and the 6 week mark seemed like a good place. So here is her list:
Heidi (complete and unabridged)
Temple of the Dragon Slayer
Aesop's Fables
A Midnight Clear
Rebekah in Danger (1621)
Lydia the Patriot (1770)
Sarah's New World (1620)
Ben and Me
Far World: Water Keep
The Babysitter's Club #2
Fablehaven
Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star
Sara, Plain & Tall
The Hourglass Door
I gave her Polyanna (complete and unabridged) this morning, the beginning of the next 6 weeks, and she is already on page 75. Even I cannot read that fast!!!
5 comments:
I am impressed!
Nice job Bekah!
The Babysitter Club books are awesome.
What a good little reader she is! That is amazing!
Wow, I can't read that fast either. But I also love to read. Good job!
Post a Comment