We are trying to take pictures of the kids for their "school pictures". John and I were able to come to an agreement with the other three as to which one to use, but we can't decide on Mark. I like the last one the best even if his head is cut off. John likes the middle one because his head isn't cut off. We both think that the first one would be a close second.
What do you think?
10 comments:
I really like the last one!
I vote for this one:
http://cindysingletonart.com/Mark.JPG
I like the last one too! The one at Cindy's web site is the same, but has his whole head, so use that one.
:)
3,1,2
The last is my vote also!
Cindy's
I vote for the first one.
Thanks everyone for your vote!!! And Cindy thank you, thank you, thank you! It really irritates John when I cut their heads off (that is why I had the second picture or I guess first on the blog). I just like to get in reeeaaally close :)
You are so talented!
You're welcome :)
i vote the 1st one
Post a Comment