Well, my baby boy will be 18 in March!!! Over the next couple of weeks he will be collecting books for the Milano Elementary School. Milano is smaller than Cameron. His project was well chosen, he loves books and wants to share them with others.
I know that most of you who read this blog live a long ways a way, but if you have the time and money he could really use some donations. He is trying to have things wrapped up by the 3rd of February. The post office has media mail (which is cheaper than regular postage) and fixed postage boxes (if it fits, it ships).
Any help would gladly be appreciated.
4 comments:
Great project Justin. One question, do they need to be new books or are gently used OK too? Ok, two questions. If I purchased Borders or Barnes and Noble gift cards, can you get the books for me?
Gently used is just fine. Heck yeah we'll go shopping for you :)
OK. Which one is easier to use, Borders or B&N? Saves me time and shipping so it's almost like I'm not really helping except that I hope it will be helpful. I used to like shopping before the four little hands became dexterous and fast.
I'm going to post this even though we talked on the phone. We have Barnes and Noble in College Station, which I go to every other week and sometimes twice a week. Borders is in Temple where Justin goes to school twice a week. So either one. We have Hastings and Half Price Books nearby also.
Post a Comment