Friday, January 22, 2010

Alex's Haircut


Over the holidays I got very lazy about cutting hair. It is not my favorite thing to do and since John was off I put it off as long as I could. All the boys had long hair, well longer than I like. These are before and after pictures. Somehow I lost Mark's, so it will be of Alex and Justin only. Alex's was by far the worst, but after only 2 hours they all looked spiffy.




AFTER :)



Over the holidays I got very lazy about cutting hair. It is not my favorite thing to do and since John was off I put it off as long as I could. All the boys had long hair, well longer than I like. These are before and after pictures. Somehow I lost Mark's, so it will be of Alex and Justin only. Alex's was by far the worst, but after only 2 hours they all looked spiffy.

No comments: