Friday, February 5, 2010

CVS


Ok, yeah this is a weird picture to post, but I wanted to brag about how I paid $2.84 for everything in it. $2.84!!! I've been using coupons since November and one of the stores I go to is CVS, it is a pharmacy. Honestly their prices are very inflated and I rarely went there until last November. However they have good sales, combined with coupons (both manufactures and CVS) and my extra care bucks this type of deal can happen almost every week. Extra care bucks are used like money only at CVS.

My subtotal on this order was $21.18. Ragu and skippy were 3 for $5. If you bought $10 worth you got $3 ECB's. They had a special on the dove body wash. Buy one for $5.49 get $5.49 ECB's back, limit 2. I had coupons for everything in this picture. So I used a CVS coupon, manufactures coupons and ECB's to bring the total down. Not only did I only pay $284 I received $13.98 in ECB's to use on my next purchase.

Very cool :)

No comments: