Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Let It Snow!!!

I was supposed to go grocery shopping today, but Katie and I decided to go last night because we knew this was coming in. We didn't get home until after 1:00 am. Worth it!!!!







Here in Texas we know how to dress for cold weather :)


Yeah, I know. Getting OLD!! The kids liked how it hung in my hair.


Umm, yeah . . .


My nephew Ray. See the snow bale?


Amy is unimpressed!!

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Funny enough, that is how kids in Montana dress in cold weather too! Hope you had fun. We could use some fresh stuff, all we have left is ice. Love the blog layout. You must e-mail me instructions on how to do that. I always mess it up.

The Copelands said...

I love it! I am jealous! We haven't had snow in awhile up here in Utah, maybe we should move to Texas:)

Lafingkids said...

The kids had a blast! I grounded them from computers, t.v. etc. Turns out that was unnecessary. Emily, we would love to have you move to Texas, but if you move down here for the snow . . . well you might want to rethink it.

Diane said...

Loved the snow pictures! And you are not old...or even looking old. I have more gray hair than you do! I liked the haircut pictures too. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!