Friday, March 19, 2010

Looks who's 18!!!!!


It was after midnight and we had said our happy birthdays and then everyone had decided that Justin needed his present. Of course I didn't have a card yet. So I told him it would be a recycled card. "I don't care." He wouldn't tell us what he wanted and I felt that 18 was a big deal. Not to mention that not only has he earned his Eagle and his Duty to God, he will be graduating Seminary in May. He is a good kid and we are proud of him.

The inside of the recycled card was funny, but I can't post it until I clear it with my sister :)

Yipee!

Today we went to see "Alice in Wonderland" and ate at a Chinese Buffet (man this kid was expensive). When we got home we had cake and ice cream. He also got this blanket for his birthday. Fablehaven V is on order.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!

2 comments:

The Copelands said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! And I love your new background!

Travis and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Justin!!!!