I've fallen in love with Petunia's. I used to think that they were not very pretty, but this spring I've changed my mind. It started with this 4 x 4 post. I hung the upside down cherry tomato on one side and a basket of Petunias temporarily on the other. My plan was to take the basket apart and get the 4 or 5 plants and put them in my boxes (see below). They do this in Germany and it is so pretty, but I've always liked the hanging Geraniums better. Unfortunately the hanging Geraniums are hard to find and I've not had good luck with them in this heat. So I bought the Petunias and it was cheaper this way. I found that I really liked the basket of flowers hanging there. So when it turned out that there were 5 plants in the basket, I put two in each of my boxes below and one back in the basket. That is right there is only 1 Petunia in the hanging basket. Every time I look at it I think, "I can't believe there is only one plant in that thing!"
3 comments:
I couldn't get rid of the lines. Sorry. I'll try and work with it later.
Beautiful! I didn't think Petunias liked the heat.
I actually confirmed that at Lowes. Petunias won't make it through the summer. So far so good though.
Post a Comment