Thursday, February 9, 2012

Christmas Cards

This is my dad and his lovely wife Cindy

I love pictures.  I love getting pictures.  I have stacks of them here and stacks of them there.  It is getting out of hand.  This year more than any other year I received a lot of picture Christmas cards.  I did something tricky in a spur of the moment, "what the heck am I going to do with all these pictures cause I can NOT just throw them away?" sort of fit.

I scanned all my Christmas cards into my computer and filed them in my December folder for 2011.  I just found them again while I was looking for a picture to post.  It was so much fun.  I love it!!!  Best of all, I didn't create ANOTHER pile or add to my current 4 foot pile :)

Thanks for the cards everybody!!!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I have all of mine in a big box waiting for me to put them in a Christmas scrapbook. Someday....

Linzvor said...

Cute picture!!