Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Few Good Men


Justin, Alex and their cousin KC were in "A Few Good Men" last December.  Yes, the same month that we had Alex's Eagle Court of Honor, Seminary Auction and Christmas :)  The pictures loaded in backwards from what I wanted so the above picture was taken after the play and I took it because I still am amazed at how tall Justin is.  He towered over everyone.

This was also taken after the play.  KC, Alex and Justin. 

 At the end of the play.  Justin and Alex are the ones that restrain this General from killing one of the lawyers.  That particular picture was very blurry.


Both Justin and Alex had multiple parts.   

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! That is so neat that they are doing this. I wish I could have seen the play. Are they doing any at the end of May?? :)

Lafingkids said...

No, Barefoot in the Park is going to be happening in April :(