Thursday, October 16, 2008

Drivers Permit

Well, it has finally happened. Justin has his permit. I felt like I had to drag him tooth and nail to get it, which seems kind of opposite of how it usually is. I let him drive from Taylor to Rockdale. About 2 minutes down the freeway he says, "OK, I'm bored. This is nothing like Mario Kart!" This is why I will be completely gray before my next birthday.

5 comments:

Logan Family said...

That's ok, my mom had to force me to get my drivers license. I absolutely did not want to drive. I was content as a passenger, but as soon as I had my driver's license and drove for the first time by myself, I didn't understand why I had resisted so much. Congrats to Justin for getting his permit!

Lafingkids said...

It is funny that you mention that. Now that he is in the drivers seat he is finding he really likes it. I forgot to mention that Stephen also got his permit yesterday!!

Lafingkids said...

It maybe cool that he got his permit
but when he drove us home you wouldn't believe how scary it was .
I kept saying I don't want to die.

One of the lafingkids,
Rebekah

M-McClellan said...

I remember getting my license. I drove everyone around everywhere. I was the driver. I don't think my mom drove anywhere for a long time. I was going grocery shopping, etc. I can't wait until Madi gets her license. I guess I have to wait 11 1/2 more years.

Carmen said...

Glad I'm living in Montana!