Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Rebekah

Rebekah always (other than Arizona) celebrates her birthday with Aunt Jeanie, whose birthday is on the 1st of November. This is the third year in a row that we have had a Halloween cake and so this will probably be our new tradition.

OK Rebekah actually asked for a Lava Lamp. She also asked for a bean bag chair which is on order to be picked up sometime next week.

I couldn't let a birthday pass, at least with her, without getting her some books to read.

This is a picture of the boys reaction when she opened up a Cheatah girls CD.

Rebekah is so funny. As soon as my birthday was over she started seriously talking about 3 things. Her birthday, a slumber party for her birthday, and what she was going to be for Halloween. We hear almost everyday about these things. In years past, she would talk about it much earlier, just not as intense. It really is a joy that she enjoys these things because I'm such a slug about Holidays sometimes. She helps us look forward to it, even if we don't want to.

Last night she said that the only way to make this birthday perfect was to have gotten pistol!! Pappa was so proud.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Happy Birthday Rebekah! I am so glad you had a good birthday. Be sure to play the Cheetah Girls loudly and often!

Travis and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, REBEKAH!!!!!!! I have no idea who the Cheetah Girls are (except that all of my girl students are going to dress up as them for Halloween!).

Anonymous said...

I remember going to the hospital to see Rebekah when she was born. It doesn't seem like it's been that long.