
Friday, John had a Brigade Ball. I found out last Friday that we were going. Everyone has pointed out the fact that they don't understand why we thought we could get away with not going considering he is the First Sgt. At any rate I had a week to prepare. Trying to find a modest dress, is a trick in and of itself. Thanks to Katie who loaned me her dress for the evening it was a much easier task. (Never mind that I spent two hours in JcPenney's). I did feel a little
under dressed, but I think that it is mostly the fact that I was dressed compared to some of the women there. Oh well!!! We enjoyed ourselves in spite of the fact. John of course, looks dashing in uniform.
I like Johns smile in the second photo better, but I look like I'm in pain - no idea why. Maybe it is because I'm in front of the camera instead of behind : )
2 comments:
Lisa, I don't know how you handle John going over seas. Greg is in the army national guard. He has been in it for 4 and a half years now. Anyway, on Friday he got a notification that in April he is going to Afghanistan for a year. I am so depressed right now. How did, do you get through it?
Michelle, My heart absolutely is going out to you. I'd rather answer you in an e-mail, if you could send me your address, I'd be HAPPY to help you in any way I can. Even if that is only to provide a shoulder to cry on. Lisa
Post a Comment