I was sure there was another one, but anyway. The point is at how much these girls are growing up. This summer marks 10 years since we moved to the land and the kids have absolutely benefited from it.
We went to a friends Missionary farewell yesterday. I don't think it was a typical one, but a gathering of friends and family before he departs next week. He was commenting on all the pictures that were being taken and I said, "well, at least you know your loved". His reply, "I've never worried about that." The look on his face said it all. This young man knew and had known all of his life that he was loved. I hope and pray that all the kids that live on this property KNOW that they are loved and NEVER for one second doubt it!
2 comments:
They get taller every time I see them. They're going to be taller than me pretty soon! So, what's going to happen when there are only a few "little" kids on the farm?! So sad...
Hannah is already taller than me!! :(*** I bet if Rebekah stood next to me she would be too! :(***
And I loved what you said about the kids being loved! Everyone of them are. I too hope they know that. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment